Tuesday 4 January 2022

Happy new year

Oh Gosh, is it really the new year?

I can't quite believe we have just celebrated another Christmas and another new year is here.

The MA has been seriously taking up some blogging time and it's all good as it is something I'm seriously enjoying but I have just spent the past few days submitting one 10,000 words of research.  Much as I have loved it, it's now time to apply for the phd and I feel a little blogging time is needed first!


So much has been happening in my personal life and it's not something i want to share online right now.  Maybe ever. But suffice to say I have lots of juggling going on between me, my thoughts, my career and my personal life.

Anyway, its literally the most tiny update - Happy new year x

No comments:

Post a Comment