Wednesday 20 April 2022

Dating tales.

Part of me thought I could use my experience of dating online to draw upon for stories.

Yet today, after being cancelled on by a gorgoeus guy (they all seem so flaky) all I can feel is sadness and let down.  Crappy feeling.

You see what doesn't help is the fact that I have to go into hospital tomorrow to have a proceedure done and I'm feeling vunerable and lonesome. Some of these guys are really great people. The way I see it, if they wanted to reach out to me, they would, they certainly wouldn't be forgetting that we organised to meet or even that I have text them and they owe me one back.  It's frustrating, time consuming and definitely not the greatest way forward when we are discusssing the ego and self beleif which I so often do now on this blog.

Perhaps there is the new book right there. A load of 'how to's' possibly and I know this will need lots of updates and editions and of course should I end up meeting 'that guy' I will have to draw the research to a close haha, I just made myself grin and laugh a little in the middle of the coffee shop as I write....what even is this? I'm not so sure I can figure it out at all.  What even is this blog post? What even am I posting? I know, let's go and grab a hot chocolate right before a nap and then that long awaited emergency surgery thing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment