Sunday 2 June 2019

Biology results are in!!!

Yesterday,  a little notification popped up in our nutrition student Facebook group.

"Biology is up."

I was out with the children at the time and took a deep breath.  The internet was intermittent where we were and it was definitely not a time to make things all about me.  I whispered to my son, "I'm about to get an exam result."

Not realising that this was actually also a mark for the entire module.

So, carefully I logged in. It all felt so alien to me after just a short spell of time not logging in.  Those people who log in throughout every day to get results.  Bit more committed than me maybe?

As I clicked here and there I realised things were looking GOOD.  Relieved, excited and a little proud of myself I noticed that I had 67% for my exam! Chuffed to bits.  Had there not been that silly 30% essay mark in this module I am pretty sure I would have got a first.  However, scraping a 2:1 with an overall of 60% impressed myself.  Not going to complain about that at all.

Chuffed.
Chuffed.
Chuffed.

Meanwhile, we await the rest!

Good luck with yours.  Any results in yet?  What did you get?


No comments:

Post a Comment