Thursday 14 May 2020

Why you might be so miserable...

I am so miserable.  Really, really feel unhappy.

I can tell you what it is and likely you have the exact same reason.

You are not feeding your soul.


You know that feeling when you can smile inside?  For me it is stroking my dog or walking among trees.  Well everything feels different for me at that time. I'm sure there is some science in it.  The videos I watch say how you can change your cells with your thoughts...let me see if I can find one and insert it here.

Also, when I was walking within the countryside I could see myself fill up, just look at this video, you will see no glimmer of being miserable.





I do love Louise Hay, she talks about thoughts and how they can dominate our health.  I do agree with this stuff! 


I'm off to the JACUZZI.  This will fill me up for a couple of hours.  What about yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment