Saturday 21 November 2020

Fashionably early darling?

Is there such a thing as fashionably early?  WEll I'm early.  That NEVER happens!

Mrs ten minutes late, thats me.

Not tonightm you see, I am at university (hiding in the IT lab) right now as ther eis what I hope will be  a motivational everning ahead. So here I sit among the students who ar elikely to grafuate withj a first as I atten,pt to tpye (I'm used to a MAC keyboard) this little story in my little black dress

Jeez this dress has seen some action this year.  This is what I call my funeral dress.  Tonight I have dressed it down with boots and a jacket kind of like a blazer sort of thing and of course, the lanyard.
Sometimes I love my lanyard, its great to fiddle with and it also there are good days when it makes me feel 'part of something'. OTher days when I'm huffy, I wonder why we all need to be labelled as if we are in some clone country or soemting.  Gosh my writing this evening, Im sensing this is how I would write if I had some wine, yet that rarely happens.

So today, here I am at something called Greenwich portraits where they reveal photos taken of amazing people who are real achievers in this university of mine.  A few things they do really well here is plan stuff like this. SO I sense I am off for nibbles and a glass of soemthing in a flute and lots of happy smiles.
My anxiety is so much better than I can even begin to explain. Most days I feel like a different person. Like the person I wanted to be.  PErhaps its my hormones#/? DR says I'm definitely in my menopause.  IT seems to suit me. Maybe this will be my best time of my life... maybe this is what all the struggles were for.

Anyhow, it's almost 6pm and time for me to sass my way around the poshest, most beautiful room in uni....thanks for killing time with me these past ten minutes...x

No comments:

Post a Comment