Thursday 25 February 2021

Journal - feeling so magical

Thank goodness you guys are way off in the future.  This means I have somewhere I can write about stuff that oh my goodness is blowing my mind.

More of a journal type post here, I'm about to talk about my uni work and some other magical things. You see, I'm pretty much a changed woman.  I hope this feeling stays this way. I love it.  I love life. I love myself.

Being single for some time now has been such a wonderful experience and the timing has been more than fabulous.  I love it.  Thinking I could get my head down and work a little harder on my uni projects, it's just not happening.
Blogging, yes, setting up the new society, yes.  Uni work is elusive just now. So I sit at 5am, unable to sleep more than 4 hours once again (ketosis does this to me and I'm currently intermittent fasting) thinking 'i should write that iron and colorectal cancer essay' and there is just no flow.

5 weeks and we are pretty much done.  5 weeks.  This is crazy.  Why can't I focus?  I must focus.

I tell you why.  Other than not really feeling overly motivated at uni (although they think my work might be publishable which is amazing) I'm just feeling so different in myself. It's almost like uni has served its purpose now.  My mental health is in a new place, I'm losing weight rapidly, loving how I'm feeling and generally I'm feeling just a bit more sassy.

Recently, some welcome attention has come my way from a superbly handsome man.  Clever, funny, stunning.  A renewed hope of a life next to someone wonderful after being quite sure I had done all my loving.  Obviously I can say nothing elsewhere on my work but here, you are 3 years ahead. What's not to say it worked out and as you are reading this he and I are beginning our happy ever after?  The thought alone has me feeling totally magical.  All around me I can feel the divine workings of something bigger than my human self.  Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment