Saturday 6 February 2021

Year 3 going swimmingly?

Year 3 is well and truly in swing now.

Is it going well?  ~I would like to say yes. I'm feeling so really.  Typing here on an unfamiliar keyboard with big ol' keys (as opposed to my little Mac ones) while drinking my coffee kind of suggests I can't keep away from the place.

Usually, I would be taking this time to walk my fluffy dog and take him into Starbucks, using their wi-fi and dog friendly service to begin a week of catching up on coursework.  Yet the grey clouds built hard and fast and I left Harley pining at the front door while I grabbed a hooded coat to protect me from the rain.  Leaving to take my daughter to the college close by, I decided to head on in here and start an update for my PDP.

Loving to write, I had a very interesting conversation with some collegues on SAturday as we worked the university open day in our ambassador role.
"Maybe I chose the wrong degree." As those words left my mouth I actually shocked myself.

WAnting to be a dietitian is a life long dream.  Yet.  This was to work with people, be empathetic and help them with their life struggles.  I am not sure I can see this happening now with the route my career seems to be naturally flowing.  Partly due to the lack of interaction with the members of the public.  This course isn't about that.

Strangely, I feel life definitely takes its own twists and turns in order to keep me on my toes

No comments:

Post a Comment