Tuesday 4 May 2021

Public Health nutrition exam!

Oh Goodness, I just survived the exam I was concerned about and it was wonderful!

Coronary Heart Disease came up in the questions and if I don't know this know that my mum has had her heart attack then what will i know?

So I mentioned a lot about diabetes, statins, 5 a day, move more, soluble fibre, hypertension etc and I'm sure I have made lots of good points.  Smoking was one I was able to discuss in relation to public health and successful campaigns related to smoking.  How exciting. I totally love this buzz after an exam when I think I have done really well.  I guess this is what we do it for.  Then along comes the 46% results which hurts ....haha not this time I'm sure.

My friends all left campus quickly, likely indicative of what the future might hold.  We say we will keep in touch and let's hope we do.  So here I sit pondering over the next piece of work i want to get done which will be designing a poster for my poster presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment