Saturday 15 May 2021

Post-exam feeling.

Waking up post exams is a nice feeling!
Did I do enough? Lots of big words were involved so I’m hoping so.

At the end of the day my aim was to not quit. I’ve not quit.
A 1st class honours or 2:1 would be a bonus. But I’ve not quit.
The thing about this groovy degree is there are always paramedics around and I video chatted with one last night checking mums legs. They were freezing cold and quite white. Capillary refill is my latest skill I’ve learnt :)
Mum isn’t great but ok. We are seeing the optician today which will be useful. My paramedic friend did say sometimes there are things they just can’t treat and it’s a case of care and comfort (I said that bit in my own words).
So, quick cheeky ten min coffee and I’m hairdressing…




No comments:

Post a Comment