Saturday 14 August 2021

I'm a registered nutritionist!!!

Finally after tears and toil, I can say I'm a registered nutritionist!

This is massive.  I wasn't sure about applying for registration as it now means I'm tightly controlled as to what I can and can't say and firmly am open to the idea that there is no 'one size fits all' when discussing nutrition.
OF course, the human body is made up in similar ways but we all have so many differences.  For me, I am very aware of my body, how I'm feeling, my symptoms etc and there are times I'm still not sure what I should be eating and drinking....

Yet this was a risk I would have to take as I'm very keen to stand up and be regarded as an expert in the field while I blog about health and food.

So here it is.  The logo i am permitted to use:





Wonderful! Just as I decided to start taking life a little slower and try to repair the adrenal fatigue I have likely caused through my 20s due to way too much work, bad food choices, regular Pepsi and all.  Sugar is high in the mornings, I'm working on that.
My joints have started to ache, I'm working on that.
I'm building up a lot of calcium in my body, Working on that too....the list goes on.
My leaky gut and all. Yet I know if I am totally strict on myself I can help these issues which is where the love of nutrition started. I would love to help others on my path.

I really hope you have found some use in some of these blog posts as I have shared my work and I also hope you have enjoyed a little entertainment through the ups and downs of being a student.

Happy to continue my studies, I plan to get writing as soon as I can with all the things I love to do both online and offline.  Let me know where you are at and what you are doing with your plans from here on in.

With love from 

Louise Usher ANutr

No comments:

Post a Comment