Wednesday 25 August 2021

I'm a registered Masters Student!

Creative writing called my name didn't it.  Big time.  Honestly, I am so thankful I finally listened.


Never before in my life have I ever felt so complete, content and happy.



On a professional level, I feel I have struggled so much over the years to work hard, prove myself and  do the uphill bit.  Uh-uh.  No more. I'm flowing downstream in the direction I am meant to be carried and I will make a success of my writing! without doubt there is a definite need for this now - given my last diagnosis which I've written in the blog post you can read last time.  Running around an NHS hospital as a dietitian which is what the dream started out as, is so far from where I am now.

Yesterday saw me writing and I was sure I saved it here for you guys but it disappeared. Yes I lost almost 2 hours worth of work that I had undertaken at university and I was sure it was likely I would be writing to you from there for the last time as next time it will be from my new university account.

I'm excited.  And ready!  So here begins the diary of a creative writing student.  That's a mouthful for the video intro from here..erm, ok what about diary of a writer?

Love always,

Louise xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment